RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
72 hour cancellation policy with one-night deposit at time of booking for guarantee that is refundable if cancels outside the 72 hour policy, otherwise if cancelled within 72 hours guest forfeits deposit. No fees for changing or cancelling outside the 72 hour window.
One-night deposit at time of booking is required for guarantee; refundable if cancels outside the 72 hour cancel policy, otherwise if cancelled within 72 hours guest forfeits deposit. No fees for changing or cancelling outside the 72 hour window.
Resort fee is $25 per room, per night. Includes:
- All non motorized watersports – floating trampoline, paddle boards, peddle boats, bicycles, kayaks and all beach activities
- Continental breakfast
- Wireless Internet
* Reservations are accepted on the basis of the contracted arrival and departure dates stated above. Guests are required to pay the balance of their stay at check in. NO refunds will be given for early departures.
* Discount cards or coupons MUST be presented at check-in and discounts can not be combined
* Daily room rates are based on double occupancy. Extra adults (anyone 13 & over) in room up to a maximum of 4 persons is $20.00 plus tax per person per night. Parties in excess of 4 persons per unit, including children under 12, will not be allowed
* All guests are required to provide a $100 cash or credit card deposit at check-in for security/incidental charges and $500 during holidays or special events
* Only one parking pass will be issued per room
* Check in is 4 pm with checkout by 11 am.
* All rooms are designated NON Smoking and a fee of $200 will be charged should you smoke in any room. Smoking is allowed on balcony with the door closed
* 22' Boat Slips are $40.00 plus tax per night AND a space must be reserved in advance. Boats without a reservation WILL NOT be accommodated. There is no power provided.
* Jet skis or personal water craft are $30.00 plus tax per day per trailer. Please inform us if you will be bringing a jet ski as we have limited space available for trailers
* Neither early departure policy stated above nor cancellation policy stated below changes during inclement weather (except in the case of a mandatory hurricane evacuation order being in effect)